A fairy lady in the night


INDIA

Year 1963, Assam, India in a small village

It was a moonlit mid night. I was severely driven by the natural call at the dead hours of the night. I awoke from my bed and collected a bucket of water and went straight to the backyard of my home that was densely occupied by the various types of bamboo trees, which were blocking the rays of the moon.

At that time there was no sanitary system in the villages and so everyone used to go to the open field below the open sky and had an ultimate peace. And if that natural call comes at the night, than the last respite was the backyard of the house, full of bamboos in a small piece of land.

With the pressure in my stomach when I came at the backyard of my house with a bucket full of water I saw approximately 6 feet away from me, a reddish white completely nude lady standing, tilting her back on the bamboo.

Her esoteric appearance was so captivating that she looked more beautiful than the queen of the night. She was looking calm in her whole appearance, busy in combing her hair, which was falling in the right side of her shoulder and touching on the ground.

Looking at her, it seemed that she is in a melancholy mood, and constantly looking at an object opposite to her.

With the appearance of her hair and face, moreover her visibility at that odd hours; it was clear to me that the lady opposite to me is not an ordinary one but a fairy one – a dream fairy.

Moreover, the mounting pressure that I was carrying and the purpose for which I came at this dead night compelled me to take a position at a distance of 10 feet from her. While taking up the position she gave me a suppressing smile, presumably understanding my urgency.

And this was her last and the final smile till I completed my work. During it I saw she was in the same position laying her back on the bamboo trees and continuously combing her hair, and her eyes constantly at an object. Her beautiful face was placid with no reaction that no one would make out or read what was going on her mind. It seems for me for a few moments the always-ticking time has been stopped.

All after completing my ‘ritual’ work I quietly came back with soundless feet and washed my body, hand and face and lay on my bed. I thought how romantic the whole affair was. She was so decent and sanguine…..in her whole appearance. She didn’t disturb me a little bit that otherwise would have a different story.

I spent the whole night thinking who she was, what she was doing, what she was thinking, and why did she smile at me? I didn’t get the answer till today. And I am still searching for the answer.

A fairy lady I found her at the dead hours of a night who smiled at me…

RELATED STORIES

My first encounter with ghost - Part I

My first encounter with ghost - Part II

Posted in |

0 comments: