Meiyang Chang an eye of the Indian Idol III

NEW DELHI,INDIA
Meiyang Chang is razing the hearts of judges and audience by his tonal quality and by his salad days. For those who don’t know him, he is one of the contestants of the Indian Idol 3 whose forefather came from China. Got interested!!

He has been advancing like a rocket taking the same projectile. He is perhaps the next Indian Idol after Sandeep, the second Indian Idol after the Abhijeet Sawant, the first Indian Idol.

One can easily predict Chang’s future in this episode of the Indian Idol. Despite carrying a Chinese gene, he has an excellent Hindi accent and voice quality that is enough to bewilder anybody. Of this fact, judges many times right from the time of his audition have appreciated him.

I still remember when I saw him in audition I got completely moved by his voice, his singing and of course by his effervescent persona. That time it crossed my mind, YEAAAHHH…. he is a man of long race and this is what he has been doing till now.

He is one of the strong contenders in the Indian Idol race. Others like Amit Paul, Ankita, Emon are in the race but Meiyang Chang is their giving them a strong fight making them to bite bullet.

Staying after every elimination episode, only his singing talent and X- factor have helped him to sail so far.

Though the audience seems divided, the public who support him is also not lesser than the other combined contestants volume. Not to mention, he is very different from other contestants by his cute, unique looks and talent.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray he clears each and every coming elimination rounds. After all I am great fan of him. It is not that I weigh heavily towards him, I find Amit Pual also mesmereized me very much.

But at the same time I am also afraid and worried of Prashant Tamang’s fan following, a Nepali and from the police background. But I don’t find in him that magical factors that are pre-requisite of winning this gala.

Winding up the whole story I would like to see the next Indian Idol must be a complete singer with a charismatic personality.

And I find these two qualities only in two contestants – Amit Paul and Meiyang Chang.
DO COMMENT

Related story:






Posted in Labels: , |

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    well.. if indian idol is all about sur - then it has to be emon.
    if it is sur+performance+charismatic beauty---> emon gets a set back
    and amit and chang comes to the forfront!
    but among these two.... i feel amit did sing different kinds of songs- all suited him
    every song didnt suit chang -[aap utne bhi bindaas nahin hain... alisha... and many other comments]

    and more over amit can sings in more than 6+ languages, he can easily woo public by singing a song in their language.

    this gives amit a greater edge.

    emon has a typical boy-next-door image, with perfect sur and performance![but height and charisma missing]but the boy next door image can give him a simple edge!
    ....
    anirban

  2. Deep Says:

    Hi.......that was really a white devine and so sacred description.....After reading your article,Now i really feel that in life i really missed something...the whole life i will curse myself for nor being a part of the sacred devine.
    i wish i could join the show with u...

    Keep writing your feelings.... Best of Luck

  3. MaLiNi DaWdA Says:

    Well..very appropriately written! And well for me the way u described it seems like chosen words from my heart! :) I believe the exact same way! So have to say thnxx for expressing myself..which totally coincides with ur's!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    i totally agree with what you have written about amit and chang. I feel amit has that magic of making eveybody forget everything else in the world, when you are listening to him sing. Its just incredible...total magic in his voice and the way he sings!

  5. Rupal and henry Says:

    I totally agree with everything you have said. Amit and Chang should be the last two contestants. Chang's voice is just magical. When he sings his emotions and his heart pours out. which is why you want to hear him over and over again. Please everyone vote for Chang.