Double WORD, double MEANING




INDIA

I was BORN intelligent BUT education RUINED me!
MY father is an ATM.
I am not FREE.
My GF likes it.

These ubiquitous looking sentences are some of the few that goes into the T-shirts of the boys. There are many, sorry not many; but innumerable likes this that goes occupying the space.

The list of such phrases goes from the Chinese script to the names of the persons like Rolando, Rivaldo, Zidane; and with the names of the countries like Brazil, UK, Germany, India…; movie’s name XXX, Dil Chahata Hai, etc..

The lists will go and on and on, and it will never end.

I do often find such phrases very interesting, intriguing; and of course funny enough to tickle my bones of laughter. And at the most, it stretches my imagination to take higher flight with a supersonic speed. When I am at that acquired speed I find ..

A boy wearing - I was BORN intelligent BUT education RUINED me!- gives its onlookers and also to me, an impression that he is an inherent genius who has failed to bloom in the present educational pattern.

And a boy roaming wearing a T-shirt mentioning - MY father is an ATM – gives the notion that he is still dependent on his father and he wants to be in his custody as long he could stretch it. And to comment on - I am not FREE – well, GUESS! One could find and conclude, as much one wants it by permutation and combination.

On - My GF likes it – it is very hard to make out what actually his GF likes, his T-shirt or him as a person. It is really confusing and bizarre, what in reality it wants to portray. It may happen that he is carrying an imaginary image of his GF. And when any girl praises him for his t –shirt, then it would alarm him that he has got his …….

And talking about girls, the tops they wear are, I find carry double meaning, not all but most of them. Take ‘Hold it’. Well, can she clear my juggling mind that goes very often tangential to the normal ‘flight’ mind, what she wants actually one to ‘hold’? I can’t hold, I can see only the words.

One day while going to the office a message changed my view towards the way I see in and around me, that great message doesn’t came from anywhere but from a teenager wearing – Seeing is believing. After that I don’t believe in any things that I have not seen. I have closed my ears. But thanks to autopilot in my ‘mind’ plane, I leave on it for safe landing.


And one phrase that I would I say, I really liked, not on its words or structure but seeing the mental strength of the person (read pilot) who dared to wear it and fly in the sky full of people. It reads – Two small curves that GOD created and it made all the difference.

I am flooded with such phrases whenever I am on a maneuver, and it is very tough and sometime very difficult where to land my plane. But it does leave behind an indelible mark on my mind that ticks, and always ticks.

Posted in |

0 comments: