Magic Of Colours

By Kusum Yadav, New Delhi

Do you believe in MAGIC OF COLOURS....??? Yes, I do believe in different shades of colours that brings various emotions in everyone's life.....this must be the answer..Am I right???

This was the same Day, Tuesday, I read another article which was based on "Different Shades of Colours" and the colour therapy. The name of the article was " Colour me Happy!".

It explained the Chromotherapy. Actually Chromotherapy is the therapy which is used for making the balance and regulation of energy in the Human Body by involving number of emotional reactions. They explained the CHAKRAS of the nine different colours - Red, Dark Pink, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. I think these are the main colours which really effect the emotional side of human being.

In ancient time, when the people were very much Spiritual and had faith in God from that time this therapy is working and even now it works. Firstly this therapy was used in Ayurveda. Under Ayurvedic Treatment, Patient with different diseases are made to sit in a particular room and treated in the Sunlight which is reflected from coloured glasses.

This therapy is helping in the treatment of various diseases or Skin problems. So we can conclude that the Science of Colour is really very amazing and effective like....

Red colour can make the Circulary and Nervous System strong.
Dark Pink colour gives Strength to Veins and Arteries.
Pink colour usually activates the System which removes the impurities from Blood stream.
Orange colour provides energy and eliminates Fat.
Yellow colour makes the System active.
Green colour as it is the indicator of Coolness so it makes the nervous system cool.
Blue colour (my favorite) regenerates the muscular cells, makes Nervous and Circulary System strong.
Indigo also acts like Blue colour because it is the supplement colour of Blue.
And Violet indicates the relaxation of nervous system and even lymphatic system also.

So after knowing about all these facts of Colour what are you thinking???

Isn't colours a magic that brings happiness in our life. You know after reading all this I felt very much fresh.....Interesting na!!!!

After reading this article, suddenly I got surprise !!!!!!..... Yessss, now my computer was working and I came back to my table but while doing my work the various aspects of colours were moving into my mind.
Publish Post


So, have you enjoyed in the world of colour??????????

Please SUBSCRIBE to the blog.

Posted in |

0 comments: