What Kinesiology is?

By Kusum Yadav, New Delhi

It was Tuesday morning, I reached office by the office cab and wished everyone HELLO and HIIIII…..and reached my table. After doing "Jay Bhagwan Ji" I switched on the computer and found it was not working and even the server was down. Because of this there was no work, it made everyone in the office busy with gossips and I too was sitting idle in my chair. After few minutes I got an idea to read some thing interesting so I moved towards the magazine table, picked one magazine and came back to my seat. Then I started searching for the topics according to my interest. At last, I found one very interesting article that was basically based on "The Human Health" which was covering the concept of energy. It was about the energy which generates in the Human Body while doing exercise and during muscular movements. The name of topic was "Kinesiology", the concepts were very fine regarding human body.

The article 'Kinesiology' was about the Human Body's Natural Healing Process. According to it, Kinesiology deals in the study of Human Body's movements including body's structural, emotional status and mainly the human body's energy. It specifically defined the flow of energy in the body which generates from muscles and tissues and that energy is used for the therapeutic purpose. By the flow of energy the evaluation can be done by testing muscular functions which maintains the Chemical and Emotional balance in the body. This energy balancing process helps in achieving their goal in any field like in relationships, sports etc etc…

In the whole concept of Kinesiology, which attracted me most is the term "Stress Removing Therapy" . It deals in the removal of negative thoughts, negative feelings etc etc. It also includes the physiological process, exercise physiologic process and many more. The great thing is the widen scope of this therapy, Kinesiology, which helps in the treatment of various diseases in a specific manner. NICE Na!!!!!!!!!

Then I finished my article and had a look at the office environment. But nothing new was there - same condition and same gossiping season. But, I was very happy and content, you know Why????????? Yesss! Because I got time for reading such a nice article and that was my Learning for The Day!!!!!!!!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the blog.

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: