Google Trends: You'll Definitely Fall in Love

I love Google Trends. The day I come to know this tool in the internet world, I unknowingly became fan of this remarkable feature offered by Google. The tool gives me an insight what actually people search and what is their true status. It tells me in which region, cities, and languages people search to any particular keyword(s).

Type “Scarlett Johansson, Pamela Anderson, Julia Roberts, Mahatma Gandhi” in the Search Trends bar – the tool comes out with a diagram in different colours codes. You must pay attention to the “All Regions” and “All Years” in the page. You can change with your required regions or time frame. It is a remarkable tool. Note: you can have your keyword(s).

The result shows, in Finland people search more on Pamela Anderson, followed by Scarlett Johansson, an American actress. So, without dirtying ones hand one comes to know what people are searching and in what scale. It cleans ones mind before coming to the conclusion – your individual prejudice may vanish. Like it has happened with me, I thought Scarlett Johansson will be popular, but it is not true. Despite Johansson being the most beautiful face in the entertainment industry, she is not popular in the internet world.

Don’t you think this tool is fantastic and useful, than to yours Google mail and other Google products?

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: