What Shah Rukh Khan feels of his age?

NEW DELHI,INDIA

Of these 42 years in this world, 18 years have been spent maintaining a super duper successful career in Bollywood.

Shah Rukh Khan says - I feel more stronger and enthusiastic today. In fact, when I play with my kids’ friends, I don’t use age as a criteria to perform less. I still think I can beat kids half my age at half the things I do, physically I mean. Age has become a number for me now. It doesn’t matter that a few more grey strands have come. I always had grey hair which I have been dyeing for the last five years. I feel I am the most looked after person in the world.


He adds - I don’t look at age as a reason for making more intelligent and wiser decisions. I don’t think what I did earlier was wrong and what I do now is right. It’s the wrongest notion that older people are smarter and wiser, I feel they are just older. In the film industry, someday I read I am ruling more, some days less, someday a younger star has toppled me. I think I am beyond all this now. But yes, it’s been 18 years and people say I have been the King of Bollywood, and I like it. I am not pompous but I don’t know how it feels not to be successful. For me, there’s always been one way and that is success. So I don’t know how it’s not to be the King of Bollywood. I feel it’s my birthright now.

And about Chak De India did not make it to the Oscars? He says - I am happy with the Filmfare award. The Oscar is not something that I will cry about. If I get it, good, if not — it’s ok.

Moreover, about his new ab-solute look. He added - I know people have been saying that I got it through special effects, surgery, and steroids, but I know how much hard work I put into this. When I was working out, I thought, I can’t have bigger biceps than Salman, a stronger chest than John or even wider shoulders than Hrithik, so I said why not concentrate on my abs. See, I have a very oriental kind of physique, like Bruce Lee, so I guess it’s standing out

Posted in Labels: |

1 comments:

  1. giri Says:

    udi baba!! tooo deep into SRK!!! are you also a ... hahhaha